Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Telling Time Song



Telling Time
(Tune: My Grandfather's Clock)

Oh the hands of the clock turn around all day
and I wondered what they were for.
There are numbers 1 through 12
But this I could never be sure.
Then one day I found that the hands that turn around
One was big while the other was small
And that's how I learned to tell time
Reading the clock on the wall
The small hand is the hour hand
The big hand is the minute hand
And that's how I learned to tell time
Reading the clock on the wall.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly,
    I'm wondering how this happened: this blogspot address, ed471.blogspot.com, belonged to a current student of mine (for an English Methods course). Suddenly your blog has replaced her's.

    Is this a blogger glitch? Is this the URL address you set up: ed471.blogspot.com?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank you,
    Amy
    http://daroszeskiuniversity.blogspot.com/
    aimid@uwm.edu

    ReplyDelete